Friday, May 21, 2010

I don't like the Subway Series

As a Mets fan it is no fun. To me, the pain of losing is greater than the joy of winning. I know these games count as much as any other game in the standings, but the stress it puts on me isn't worth it. I despise the Yankees with every ounce of my body and to see them win plain sucks.

Even worse, was that we let Javier Vazquez once again look like an All-Star tonight. Here's a go who recently had his spot in the rotation skipped; a guy who in his previous time in pinstripes had a 4.91 ERA; a guy who Yankee fans ran of town; a guy who came into tonight's game with a 2-4 record and a 8.01 ERA. Let me repeat that - 8.01. What does he do? Of course he goes 6 innings giving up only one hit and striking out 6. This is why being a Mets fan in the Subway Series sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment