Monday, September 27, 2010

I Hate Fantasy Football

I know you don't want to read about my fantasy football. Just like I don't want to read about yours - it's the one fantasy sports secret that no one is willing to talk about. Tons of men play fantasy football but no one wants to discuss it. It's boring. And no one thinks there friend's team is better than theres.

Unfortunately for you, my readers, I decided to take it easy on my wife this season and not subject her to any of my fantasy football woes. She cares even less than my friends. So I have to take to this blog to voice my frustration.

I am on the verge of being 0-3 in both of my leagues this year. In my keeper league, which start two QB's,I had Kevin Kolb in week 1 and got demolished (although not entirely his fault). Then in week 2 I picked up Vince Young (Seriously, what was I thinking???). He got benched and ended the game with -2.4 points. I lost by 1.2. Now this week I have Vick to go alongside Aaron Rodgers. I had a really great Sunday:
  • Michael Vick 291 yards, 3 TDs PLUS 30 yards rushing, 1 TD
  • Roddy White 69 yards, 1 TD
  • Steven Jackson 58 yards, 1 TD
  • Darren McFadden 107 yards, 1 TD
  • Antonio Gates 109 yards, 1 TD
  • Mario Manningham 78 yards
  • Jamaal Charles 97 yards rushing, 57 yards receiving
Overall, I have 125 points in my league which should be good enough. Plus, I have Aaron Rodgers still to go tonight. And yet, there is a great chance I might lose if combined Matt Forte and Brandon Jackson outscore Rodgers. Somehow my opponent had Jeremy Maclin, Rashad Mendenhall, Randy Moss, Santana Moss and Phil Rivers. Uggggh. Oh, did I mention that Jimmy Claussen is now starting in Carolina?? Ugggh. I can't wait for hockey and bball to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment