Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Situational Dancing

Loyal readers of JerseySounder know of my love for Jersey Shore (both the beach and the show), so it should come as no surprise that I watched The Situation on Dancing with the Stars last night. It was everything that makes my boy D-Lib cringe, so needless to say, I loved it.

The Sitch only had 5 days to practice compared to every other competitor who was working on 3 weeks of practice. Not surprisingly he scored on the low side with a 15/30, but I have to be honest - ABC is making a HUGE mistake if they let him get voted off after only one show. This season's cast of stars is the worst I have seen. They are terrible. The Sitch may not be the biggest star, but I know he will get people talking. The Wife and I put the over/under on two weeks before the news of him sleeping with partner Karina Smirnoff come out. In two unannounced lines, I put the odds at 10:1 that he sleeps with Carrie Ann and 25:1 that the Palin clan comes after him for his indiscretions.

It was strange seeing him out of his element - he clearly enjoys the spotlight but isn't entirely comfortable in it. If he is given 3 more weeks on the show, I expect his confidence to be back at an all-time high. If that happens, only good things will follow.

2 comments:

  1. Got to love that I'm most often mentioned on the blog in reference to Jersey crap-fear.
    D-Lib

    ReplyDelete
  2. F'ing phone keyboard auto-correct. Fest! Crap-Fest!
    D-Lib

    ReplyDelete