Saturday, November 6, 2010

Very Nervous

I know no one will read this (readership sucks on the weekends), but I have to write about my feelings. I am really nervous about tomorrow. I don't want tomorrow to be the last day of the Sounders season. I know we are a great team. I know we are capable of winning tomorrow. We just need to get the job done.

So far, all three MLS series have been won by the lower seed. Deep down I know that this means nothing, but I can't shake this feeling that it does mean something. The probability is low that all four series will be won the lower seeds. Fate is against us. But then again, probability can mean nothing when it comes to sports. Maybe this is the year when chaos ensues. SJ went to NY with a defecit and won. Why not the Sounders too? Fate is with us.

I'm working myself into a lather - I love this team and don't want to season to end. Come on Sounders, let's get it done tomorrow.

We love you Sounders, We Do..
We love you Sounders, We Do..
We love you Sounders, We Do..
Oh Sounders, We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment