Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Know I am Old

...and I know that what I am about to say will make me seem even older.

But seriously, since when was it cool to keep stickers on clothing? I just don't understand this fad of not removing stickers from hats. Does this mean that Minnie Pearl is all of a sudden cool??? While I'm at it, I also don't understand not curving the brim of your hat. Oh, and as is a long standing opinion, I really don't appreciate wearing sports hats or jerseys as fashion. Wear them to support your team - not to look cool. Ugggh

Ok, done acting/sounding old. Next week I'll try to tackle why the Rose Bowl should be Pac-10 vs Big-10, defend my choice to have the Cowboys and Lions remain on Thanksgiving, pontificate on why the NHL should not be South of Washington DC, discuss the merit of short basketball shorts and of course rail against the use of instant replay in any sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment