Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sounders Player Announcement Today

The Sounders have a player announcement scheduled for today at noon. By the time most of you read this it will have already passed. Still, I wanted to speculate on it. There seem to be four rumors going around- Keller re-signing for another year, Montero becoming a DP, zakuani to Everton, Homegrown player signing. In terms of excitement level, I think Montero would make me the happiest. I know I am hard on him at times - it's just that I see his potential and don't want him getting into bad habits. He can go down as one of the best this league has ever seen, or he can continue to go into week long funks that leave me asking whether he is worth it. (I think will probably be the option - he just bought a house in Seattle and got a green card so it seems too perfect). None of the other options are bad, but nothing gets me excited. So what would raise my excitement? Well here are a three...Tyrone Marshall traded to Portland for a draft pick. Signing of a David Ferriera type midfielder. Alonso somehow qualifying for the US National Team

Anyways, only a few hours before we find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment