Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random Thoughts..

...as I 'babysit' my daughter and watch some college hoops.
  1. Is it weird that CBS is going with the TNT guys as their halftime show? Are they just trying to show some teamwork or do they just not like their normal studio hosts?
  2. I always get annoyed at sports commercials that are not realistic. The most obvious is always the Buffalo Wild Wings but I just found another one that pisses me off. The Miller Lite skinny jeans commercial - I get the premise that the guy needs to man up, but come on, he can't be that dumb can he? No self-respecting sports fan says the lower score first...its 32-21 not 21-32. Oh wait, maybe it is meant to be that way. I'm so confused...
  3. This is by far the best sports day of the year
  4. This Kenneth Faried guy from Morehead St is really exciting to watch. 12 boards in the first half - well ahead of his average. Too bad for the Eagles that he is only 3-13 from the field..
  5. About 4 hours til Bucknell. Come on boys, let's shock the world again

1 comment:

  1. So maybe I am breaking a man law here, but I think it is acceptable to name the lower score first if your team lost.

    -JWill

    ReplyDelete