Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hang in There With Me

We dropped The Incident off for her first two days of pre-school yesterday and today. I had no idea preparing for hew first day would take so much time, but couple with The Wife starting school again, i haven't had much time to blog recently. But don't worry, I'll be back within a day or two - just because I haven't written doesn't mean I haven't been paying attention.

I know about the Marlyand uni's and about former Mariners pitcher Doug Fister. I also know about the US National team and of course our favorite pirate, Roger Levesque getting a haircut. I'll be back to discuss them shortly, so hang in there with me.

1 comment:

  1. http://retrothing.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452989a69e2013486566a60970c-pi

    -East Coast JWill

    ReplyDelete