Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jersey Shore is Back

I love Jersey Shore. I'm not actually talking about the place (which I actually do love) but the MTV show. It makes no sense because it's a show that I have no right enjoying. I don't like reality tv and in general am normally repulsed by people like The Situation and J-Woww.

Somehow I loved the first season and am super excited for the second season after watching this trailer. Somewhere along the way, the cast mates actually grew on me. I want to see The Situation (seen here in a Vitamin Water commercial with David Wright) handle his insecurities by hooking up with every random girl he can all while flaunting his abs. I want to see if Ronnie and Sammi Sweetheart (William Paterson alum) are going to get back to together. I want to see Ronnie kick the crap out of someone. I want to break out the Jersey accent to say "Paulie D" and "Vinny". And of course I want to see if Snooki get find a man.

It's all coming back to a tv near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment