Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This is the time...

...for the Mets to step it up.

I know, I know. I publicly said they were done if they didn't sweep the Pirates. I am guilty of burying them. That being said, I take offense to all the cheap shots being directed towards them recently. Yes, their front office has does a terrible job. Yes, there players are getting into off the field stuff. Yes, metsblog.com rating is at 9%. But that doesn't mean that I appreciate ESPN New York doing a three part series on the New York Mess.

Guys, you are becoming a laughing stock. There is no way a team who is 1 game over .500 should be called the worst organization in baseball. Do something about it NOW.

This is the prefect opportunity to show that you are not a mess; that you have some pride; that you are a better than decent baseball team.

No comments:

Post a Comment